Monday, June 16, 2014

Make my blog famous

Creating a blog is quite easy today.
To fill the blog continuous with content is not so easy as it sounds like.

This includes the reader!
If a blog is rarely or not visited, is a fast pass away the desire to fill in with farther content.
For whom the well?
Therefore the reader, the traffic, the clicks, die visitors are important indicators.
But how I come to these indicators?
How can I improve these indicators, make my blog famous?

Let´s start with the first step

But how I come to these indicators?

Therefore many possibilities and tools are available. In this article I want to show you one of these possibilities.
Let´s talk about Google Analytics.
This web tool (from Google) is free and easy to link with a blog.
How to link Google Analytics and a blog I´ve described in another article.
After this link is available you will get these important indicators like:

  • Page views
  • How long do users stay on my web site?
  • What pages / posts are the most frequented?
  • Where are the users from?
  • And much more …


Thus we would then already at the second question.

How can I improve these indicators, make my blog famous?

There are many possibilities!
One possibility is, to make your blog famous, to login your blog to a so called blog register.

But be carefully!
Don´t login to every blog register you find in the internet. You should choose the right one. Good blog register will bring good backlinks and a better ranking.

Another possibility is to comment other blogs and link your own website or blog within this comment.
The comments should be productive and should match the theme.
So called networking.

Guest article for other blogger is also an alternative.
Here you can show your potential and will raise the interest of other readers.


I think there are much more possibilities but I´ve described only these three topics for the beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment