Saturday, June 14, 2014

14.06.2014

Hi all,

Second day with my blog :-)

What happened so far? ... Not so much.
I´ve posted a short article about my first contact with oil painting, the outcome was a cancer nebular.

I´ve also searched for some blog registers and read a little bit about them.

Google Analystics was also on my list. So I´ve started to read about it, and what should I say, it is interesting what you can find out with such a tool about your website or blog.

Also the usage of this web tool is quite easy. With a few clicks you can enable the reporting for your website or blog.

After a few hours you can see the first results and what should I say ... wow :-)

Especially how many user are visiting your site and how long they are stay there.
With this kind of report you will find out a lot of your blog.

I will keep you up to date what happen within the next days/weeks.


No comments:

Post a Comment