Saturday, June 14, 2014

First contact

Hi all,

Today I´ve created my first blog and I want to share all my experience.

Ok ... Creating a new blog was quite easy. I´ve used www.blogger.com because the first impression and the look and feeling was ok for me.
After choosing a blog title, blog address and a layout (there are many templates available) the backbone of the blog is finished. :-)

The next step was playing with the dashboard from blogger.
Just to get familiar with the settings, where I can found what and so on ...

I find the dashboard is quite easy to use. You easily can find all important settings, also the designer for the blog layout is easy to use.
It´s more or less "drag and drop" for new widgets.
You can also modify the layout on your own by changing the background, the font style or the position of the menu.

Now it was time to start with my first post ... Yeah :-)
It´s simple.
Create a new post and publish it ... done!  ... my first post is online :-)

After a detailed look to the settings, I found out how to use labels.
Ok, not everybody can find the right settings with the first shoot.


After some post with my drawings, I was familiar with the using of labels and also the labels widget.


Ohh there are also sites!
I´ve created my first site with and overview of my drawings.


This was my first contact with blogging.

Updates will follow soon


No comments:

Post a Comment